Monday, October 1, 2012

riot grrrl

I constantly feel like boys are just ruining everything. I mean don't get me wrong, sometimes they can be all cute and irresistible and stuff, but a majority of the time I just feel like they're judging everything I do and it makes me want to crawl up into a little ball and cry and listen to Taylor Swift. So I guess simply put, I'm a bit of a feminist. I'm not the kind of person who doesn't speak to boys and stops wearing deodorant because it's "SO FEMINISM", I just think that girls have the same right to everything in this world as guys do. I don't think people really realize the impact that guys have on our lives, and I think it's something that people need to understand. Girls are finally beginning to stand up for themselves, protesting in pussy riots and stuff, and it really helps in terms of self esteem. 

I also feel like girls can just sometimes resort to gossip and backstabbing. It's just like "what are we doing?!1?!111?/ We're girls and we need to stick together! Why are we being stupid and acting like two year olds!!" Instead, let's express our feelings and resist the sexual harassment and exploitation of women.

Anyways, despite the numerous tangents, all I can say is that girliness should be embraced!!!!!!!!! Go pro feminism! 
Join a girl gang (like mine), start a band, go to a pussy riot, just STAND UP FOR YOURSELF GIRLZ!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment